June 25, 2006

 

JUST AS A RELAXATION


In Hungary now is a wonderful summer Sunday with very hot sunshine weather. Sitting in the armchair reading the newspaper - I am angry because of the bad political and economical condition of our country - I have thought to put up an easy wordgame to my blog just as a relaxation...
I hope you will like it...

Here is a nice illusion from my favourite album.

Is it just a word or just a face?


Ez egy érdekes játék a szó-formátummal, amely megmutatja, hogy milyen találékony az emberi alkotókészség, akár a legapróbb dolgokban is. Ezeket a postákat kikapcsolódásképpen, pihentetetésül gondoltuk föltenni.


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ONLINE GUEST(S)

HE'S EDITH'S OWN VIRTUAL TIGER

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Halloween Decorations