April 05, 2006

 

NIGHT LIGHTS



These days are real spring days after the long winter in our country.

I have made photos about my town in night light.

I know that the flowers and the sunshine show the real face
of the spring but the warm evenings and nights are the same pleasant things for us.

I like walking on the streets and because I am a very lazy man,
I love the sitting in the nice parks meeting my friends.



Végre megérkezett a tavasz, nagyon hosszu volt a tél. Jólesett sétálni a langyos tavaszi estében, esö után, érezni a friss tavaszi szél illatát. Készitettünk néhány képet az esti fényekben fürdö városról, reméljük tetszeni fog neked is.


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

ONLINE GUEST(S)

HE'S EDITH'S OWN VIRTUAL TIGER

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Halloween Decorations